good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizer, but it does break me out a bit.. level 2 comedogenecy. i understand it's good for eye area, haven't tried though.

viscous, which is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is very viscous, which is actually good, as it stays on well. for hydration i think I prefer rosehip seed lil, but this does a good job. the smell is a bit odd, but not off putting. it is slightly "green", but not so green that you look like the incredible hulk, so it isn't an issue. other reviewers commented that the colour made them look green! I am seriously pale, and yet I didn't look queasy after applying it.

smells bad but good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ive heard that tamanu oil has alot of skin reconstructive properties and was suggested to combine a drop with my night cream to reduce acne scars and i have been using it for 3 weeks and i do feel like my acne scars has faded a bit quicker!

Great for acne prone skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this daily for about 3 weeks and I haven't experienced any breakouts, which is amazing especially since I always get hormonal acne. It hasn't really helped with acne scarring (those icepick and boxcar scars) but it helps to fade away hyper-pigmentation caused by acne.

Heals scars

Posted by Sventanss on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

3 weeks in, I have seen scars dissipating. It does have a foul smell and stick onto clothes (almost unwashable) like any true Tamanu oil.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it day and night after cleanser, instead of moisturizer. For the past few weeks skin has improved somewhat and new acne is healed overnight. Will be repurchasing.

very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use tamanu oil about 1 week I see my skin changing - not pimples - skin smooth - not oily Is the best for me I will buy it agin

Very soft skin maker :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil suits for soft skin making unless you are allergic to nuts... And it dries very fast or maybe you have a better word for it but my vocabulatory doesn´t have it right now. I´m not a native English speaker. It has very strong smell though but you might get use to it. It´s not so bad after all.

Aceite magnífico para el rostro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Llevo dos meses usando el Tamanu, y no puedo tener quejas.Suaviza y cuida la piel de mi rostro, sin agredirla, ni producirme la más mínima reacción.Lo suelo usar mezclando unas gotas con mi crema habitual, y a pesar de tener un color verde intenso, no deja ni rastro de color sobre la piel.Repetiré fijo, porque los aceites naturales, son lo que mejor sienta a mi piel.

Pure Nourishment