Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes it works and it is very good for winter time. My face felt softer and mosterized and the smell did not bothered me as much, I am very sensitive with smells, so I recommond this product for people suffer from migrane and dry skin. brighten my skin and true it replenishes and rejuvinates the skin.

Green in appearance

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought tamanu oil to try out because it apparently helps with acne and scarring. I only use one pump in combination with jojoba as a carrier oil and I apply mostly over my problem areas such as blemishes. Has a strong woody scent when the oil is pumped out but it's not pungent.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizer, but it does break me out a bit.. level 2 comedogenecy. i understand it's good for eye area, haven't tried though.

viscous, which is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is very viscous, which is actually good, as it stays on well. for hydration i think I prefer rosehip seed lil, but this does a good job. the smell is a bit odd, but not off putting. it is slightly "green", but not so green that you look like the incredible hulk, so it isn't an issue. other reviewers commented that the colour made them look green! I am seriously pale, and yet I didn't look queasy after applying it.

good quality at a reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

compared to Life Flo, this is of even better quality imo and is more affordable. It is a heavy oil so do not apply to whole face, spot treatment only.

Tamanu Oil works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Aura Cacia Tamanu Oil 30ml. Read about the hype of tamanu oil and decided to give it a try. Am pleasantly surprised to find that the oil does improve my skin that is afflicted with eczema. I mixed drops of the oil with body moisturiser. After several weeks of use, eczema marks are lighter. But the more serious spots of eczema are still recovering. Am not expecting magic or quick fix from tamanu oil alone. Diet and lifestyle are all factors in managing eczema. But tamanu oil did make my "eczema" type of moisturiser work better.

smells bad but good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ive heard that tamanu oil has alot of skin reconstructive properties and was suggested to combine a drop with my night cream to reduce acne scars and i have been using it for 3 weeks and i do feel like my acne scars has faded a bit quicker!

Great for acne prone skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this daily for about 3 weeks and I haven't experienced any breakouts, which is amazing especially since I always get hormonal acne. It hasn't really helped with acne scarring (those icepick and boxcar scars) but it helps to fade away hyper-pigmentation caused by acne.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it day and night after cleanser, instead of moisturizer. For the past few weeks skin has improved somewhat and new acne is healed overnight. Will be repurchasing.

very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use tamanu oil about 1 week I see my skin changing - not pimples - skin smooth - not oily Is the best for me I will buy it agin