Containing SUGAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good. It is salty but not sweet that much. But it still contains SUGAR, which means that it is not that much healthy. I kinda liked this but I am not gonna reorder because of SUGAR.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is not the same as a real PB but it's good and it's easier to put in cake.

Bien

Posted by vivianafabregatf on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me cuesta prepararlo aunque reconozco que el sabor es bueno

would be better without sugar

Posted by nzreviewer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought this because I wanted to try a recipe that asked for it, but am not really a fan of sugar in peanut butter!

Hmm, Nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was hopeful about this product seeing how popular it seems to be- always sold out and about 10 billion blogs/websites boasting how great it is. Can't say I was that impressed. When I made it as a peanut butter substitute (spread on toast) the consistency was good but the flavour was blah. It tasted like bad reduced fat peanut butter...apparently the flavour is in the oil! I also tried it again in a muffin mix and can honestly say it made no impact on the flavour at all- there wasn't even a hint of peanut taste. So I suppose it's great for peanut butter addicts who need to portion control or are really worried about the fat content- I suppose it does it's job but only in the way that ALL substitutes do: at best it's a poor imitation. Happy to be convinced otherwise if someone has an absolutely banging recipe/use though!

If you really like pb, DON'T buy it!

Posted by Alba Safe on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a good low calorie alternative for peanut butter, but the taste isn't very real, because it has other ingredients besides the peanuts (sweeteners). Is very useful in low carb recipes too, and making sauces or mugcakes. But I think natural plain PB is way healthier than this product.

Taste god

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But my yougurt tast better without. I have a hard time finding food that its fit together with.

Not for those in a hurry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave this a try because I would eat an entire jar of peanut butter in a week and hoped this would slow me down-- it did, a bit too much. While not terrible, the water-made peanut butter adds extra time and dish washing to my morning routine and is not very tasty. I found myself just skipping this topping more often than not. It was also disappointing to see sugar in the ingredients. I imagine this would be ok to use in shakes, but I will not be repurchasing.

Un tanto sintético

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Habitualmente tomo mantequilla de cacahuete normal, ya preparada, y quizás sea por esto que noto el sabor un tanto artificial. No está mala pero no es un producto que volvería a comprar.

A little too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's significantly lower in calories and fat but it's a little too dry for me. But it's good in shakes!

1 2 3 4