Wonderful flavour!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is really yummy, but after looking at the ingredients I found out it contains sugar. You can have it occasionally though! I incorporated in my muffins and they had a wonderful PB flavour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great alternative to high fat peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent idea for the calorie conscious. The texture when mixed with water is quite similar to regular peanut butter minus the oiliness. Taking out the fat does remove some of the peanut buttery flavor so this isn't exactly like regular peanut butter. I will take it though as a nice way to avoid high calorie peanut butter and still get to eat something similar.

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was totally shocked at how much I loved this. I immediately made some after receiving it and tried it right off the spoon! It is really good and fulfills my need for peanut butter! I am on Weight Watchers and its only 1.5 points per serving! You can't beat that! I will definitely be buying this again..

No mess!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my protein shakes and although it is easier then regular peanut butter, I found the flavor to be a little weak.

Learned to love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Disliked the first try, had wrong expectations. If you don’t expect it to be like the PB you’re used to, it’s great 👌🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add to much my smoothies all the time! Love it

Awesome & fat free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

2nd time purchasing

less calories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i ordered it wasn't believing that it will be like the ordinary peanut i used to eat.. but when i blend it with water it really look and taste the same

Not bad at all! ^_^ Worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes exactly like peanut butter, but less buttery and much MUCH healthier! It's much MUCH lower in calorie and it's good to use it in smoothies/shakes to give the smoothie some PB taste! Definitely the healthier choice! Will get a bigger bottle next time!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste and nutrition value. I'd be even happier if they'd skip the added sugar.