would be better without sugar

Posted by nzreviewer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought this because I wanted to try a recipe that asked for it, but am not really a fan of sugar in peanut butter!

An Illusion

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nonsense, to any peanut butter lover who says he prefers this powder. It's like eating powdered cheese instead of real gouda. I give it an extra star for thoughts of delusion.

Awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had read about this product with some doubts. Powdered peanut butter with few calories - it just doesn't ring true without ruining something from the original. Despite these doubts, I decided to sample a couple of jars. That was about it . . . after a couple of tries I was unable to finish the product. I have read recently that someone recommends adding a spoonful or two to your protein drink . . I have yet to try this.

PB2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really like the taste of it. I found it didn't taste like natural peanut butter. Also I here the process that the peanuts go through is very bad for you.

Great lower calorie alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoyed this. Not as creamy as proper peanut butter, but still definitely tastes like it, and is a good lower calorie alternative to peanut butter.

A kitchen staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really delicious and great macros. I always keep this on hand (the chocolate flavour is really good too). Not sure how good it would be on toast or whatever... probably pretty good - but I use it to top pancakes and oats. You can use it to make savory sauces too. YUM!

good and satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Some people say it's not the same taste as the common peanut butter , but I couldn't see their point as a big deal , there is a deference yes but it's not that big . I liked it and I will swap the butter with it.

Peanut butter lovers rejoice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Obsessed with this stuff! I I addict to smoothies and shakes, hot chocolate, oatmeal.... It's amazing stuff!

Genial!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Muy fácil de preparar, engorda poco y encima está rica! Tengo que probar a hacer galletas porque seguro que salen riquísimas.

j'aime !!

Posted by Lyllow on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

si vous aimez les cacahuètes vous allez forcément aimer cette poudre de cacahuètes dégraissée. On sent bien le gout des cacahuètes grillés. Se marie très bien avec le chocolat de communion, miam.