Awesome stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one is less strong than Wholesome Sweeteners' CS. Very light flavor and be warned, it's not really 1:1 replacement for cane sugar. You need about half a tbsp extra. But I'm hooked! Great stuff.

Wonderful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very sweet taste like demerara. Kids love it. I use it in place of white sugar as much as I can, I can even use a bit less.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

perfect product! I love the consistency, the taste, everything...

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Había probado otros tipos de azúcar de coco, pero otorgaban un sabor muy fuerte a las preparaciones, se podía disimular cuando se agregaba coco rallado. Este azúcar tiene un aroma acaramelado y su sabor es muy parecido al del azúcar tradicional, de hecho en las preparaciones dulces al horno no percibo ninguna diferencia y no tengo que disimular el sabor con ingredientes extra. Me quedo con esta marca, ya voy en mi segunda compra. Además el precio es muy conveniente, en Chile vale casi el triple.

great sugar

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

perfect. i am following paleo and this is super for me

ORGANIC COCONUT PALM SUGAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product is as expected! Hope it helps in controlling Type 2 Diabetes while giving me a bit of enjoyment.

Organic coconut palm sugar

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If and when I need to use sugar, this is the only one that I would use!

Good taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Never tried palm sugar before, but will be buying again. Good taste, made the best cookies ever, and used it as a substitute for sugar in cakes, smoothies and on porridge. My kids and husband also loves the taste. And they usually complain when i experiment with sugar substitutes!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells great. I used when cooking brownies instead of honey but didn't even taste the sweetness at all unfortunately. I haven't thought of anything else to use it in yet...

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this coconut sugar. It has such a delicious taste!! I use it in my baking and on my cereals, in place of refined sugars. It's Glycemic Index (measure of how quickly blood sugar levels rise after eating a particular food) is 35. For comparison, glucose comes in at 100 and refined white sugar is 80. It is much much cheaper than buying it from my local Organic Store (they charge $30/kg!!). Will definitely keep buying this sugar!