Great clean product without hormones and sweetners

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. If you are going to put it in your body, it should be clean. tastes and mixes great.

The best protein powder I've ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is excellent - contains no artificial flavorings and sweeteners and gives no indigestion or intestinal symptoms. A rare property in the whey powder world! It mixes very well, doesn't foam and tastes fine. I trust that it actually is of high nutritional quality and contains the proportions of amino acids as stated on the label. I highly recommend.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate Natural Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was completely satisfied with every product I have purchased through iherb and the best prices ever.

Great for low carb diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this as a snack. Healthy protein isolate with lots of nutrition. I would say I am on the Belly Fat Cure diet, except that it is a way of eating that I intend to stick with- low sugar, moderately low carbs. This prodcut is great because it contains 0 sugar grams and 0 servings of carbohydrate. I enjoy it with a heaping tablespoon of raw cacao powder, a little vanilla extract,about a cup and a half of almond milk and 1/4-1/2 c frozen bluberries in the blender. The berries and the cacao boost the taste and the nutrition, although it is pretty good without them, too.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes great, natural, affordable. i blend it with a banana, kefir, peanut butter, olive oil and sometimes blueberries for a flavor explosion in my mouth every morning.

Love the chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good taste and blends easily.................great for a quick breakfast or a pick me up

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quick dissolving and great tasting

Tastes very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product mixes easily and tastes very good. There are 26 grams of protein in one scoop and there are 28 scoops in one container. I usually mix with milk but have mixed it with water and it still tastes suprisingly good.

Bluebonnet Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We love the Bluebonnet nutrition powder/shake - delicious and well balanced!!!!!!!! THX for the great product and great pricing.

Awesome Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

1 2 3 4