Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

iHerb is the only retailer that consistently keeps these oats in stock. They are impossible to find in my local retail outlets, either they don't carry the product or it's out of stock. iHerb also has an excellent, excellent price. So glad I didn't have to give up my favorite chewy oatmeal when I found out I was allergic to wheat. Yeah iHerb!!!

BOB'S RED MILL, GLUTEN FREE STEEL CUT OATS & MIGHTY TASTY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say enough about the outstanding job Bob's Red Mill does with its gluten free hot cereals. Easy to cook, absolutely delicious and totally fulfilling. Thank you, Bob's Red Mill, for considering the people who have allergies and other food challenges to dairy, gluten, wheat. We appreciate your company!

Gluten Free Oats

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These oats have been a life saver. I love them.

fantastic!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would know if these had any gluten in them. I feel great. thank you!!

fantastic

Posted by Fantasy on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yummy porridge! lovely texture.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't always been an oatmeal fan because I find the mushy texture unappealing. However, steel cut oats are chewy, hearty, and almost similar to the texture of brown rice. As I don't have much of a sweet tooth, I cook them with with lemon juice and thyme (recipe listed on back of package). They're so delicious and packed with fiber and protein. Just about a cup of these keeps me full ALL MORNING. I also precook and refrigerate plain steel cut oats and use them in banana smoothies in the morning for long-lasting fuel. Excellent!

Hearty & Wholesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These oats are flavourful, they're coarser & of chewier texture & I love them! I normally cook this in the rice cooker with water and a pinch of salt. Then I scoop some out into a bowl of cold milk and mix in a teaspoon of honey. It makes a great hearty & tasty meal.

A great product!

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a coeliac and can't eat contaminated oats so I love that Bob's Red Mill gives me a safe option that still tastes like it should!

Bob's red mill organic steel cut oats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quick and smooth service. I didn't have to wait long and I live in the Netherlands. Besides the package was nicely wrapped and packed.

Gluten free Bob's Red Mill Oats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for about a year now and love it.

1 2 3