Finally, I can make corn tortillas in Australia!

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a terrible time finding this in Australia, with the exception of one place in Sydney that stocks Masa Harina but charges $30 to ship here! I am so very happy that iHerb carries this and I can still enjoy Mexican food in a country where good Mexican food can only be made at home!

Makes good tortillas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Havent tasted "the real deal" since i lived in Mexico, over ten years ago. So happy to find this product on iherb, not available in stores in norway. At least not where i live.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to make corn tortillas now.

excellent for tortillas !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I followed the recipe for corn tortillas on the pack and I got a great dough that didn't even stick when I rolled them out. :-) NB ; the "magic trick" is to use WARM water AND to roll out the dough inside a ziplock bag !!! First time I've ever made tortillas and the result was perfect ! And they tasted wonderful. I have already ordered another pack Masa harina and will definately continue to buy more. Great price too

Masa Harina

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Soaking the corn in limewater actually increases the bioavailability of nutrients in the corn, plus it makes it easier to digest. Masa Harina makes excellent polenta as well. Thanks Bob's Red Mill!

Bob's Red Mill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This masa harina was delicious in my homemade tortilla recipe. The flavor was delicious!

Delicious and convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste and very easy to use. I can easily make corn bread and pupusas. A bit pricey though. I reordered some more anyway

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make corn tortillas from this. Great flavour. I am guessing it's sacrilege but adding a little glutinous rice flour to the mix makes the tortillas softer and more supple: easier to roll, cook and fold. I've tried 3/4 corn masa to 1/4 glutinous rice flour. I haven't experimented with less rice flour but I will. Glutinous rice flour is not rice with gluten. It's just rice that's been prepared differently with some degree of soaking.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy and good for making homemade corn tortilla! Most importantly, it's so delicious! Will def reorder.

Homemade tortilla...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

...are surprisingly easy to make using this "flour". I wish it was available locally. Thank goodness for iHerb!!

1 2 3 4