Just hard plastic item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading the reviews and I'm disappointed so I hope this helps someone else. There's not much to this toothbrush. It's very hard plastic. My daughter likes to pick it up but that's it. There are better, chewy silicone toothbrushes on the market. For example, Nuby Silicone Teethe-eez Teether with Bristles, which I bought on amazon for $4.99.

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this for my 10 months since she was about 7 months. She loves to hold it when I'm brushing, so I don't have to fight to keep it because she can't jam it down her throat and gag herself. She likes when I use it to brush her teeth, gums, and tongue. It's very easy to use. Its a cheap price. The only downside is the plastic is cheap, so one of the brushes I had had some poorly cut plastic, which resulted in a spot of plastic fraying. Not too big of a deal. Its a toothbrush not a teether.

Best baby/toddler toothbrush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these toothbrushes, as they are easy to use, baby can hold, there is no choke risk due to its design, and best of all it doubles as a teether!

Great item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great little brush for new teeth arriving