Great

Posted by Stanko21 on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

AjiPure is hands down the best quality on the market when it comes to amino acids and this iHerb product isn't any different :) Have in mind that unflavored BCAA have bitter taste due to Leucine so you can directly put it in your mouth and wash it down with something flavored.

Just One Star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Horrible taste, and very very hard to dissolve in water.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite BCAA . No chalky flavor, no stomach discomfort, blends well, tastes ok but not great on its own and mixes well . Love it!

Great Product

Posted by Nur on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is terrible but worked great in my pre-workout. Enter *KOZ 0205* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

bcaa is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good quality and taste

Good for a Certain Target Audience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking various BCAA powders and wanted a product that was pure and free of artificial sweeteners for health and safety reasons. Taking this product makes me realize how much additional sweeteners was added to the other "tasty" products out there. Overall product quality appears to be good. By itself, this product is bitter and difficult to dissolve in water, so what I do is to mix it in juices or together with other BCAA sweetened powders (to reduce the amount of sweeteners per scoop). Does not taste good, but I think the long term health and safety benefits outweigh the taste benefits. Get immediate disc by using "CPL 4786" (write with no space)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great

Taste Is Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes terrible, therefore I mix it with some freshly squeezed fruit juices to dissolve the taste a bit or just shrug it quickly. However, I will say that I would rather drink this than something that is filled with chemicals and GMO. Would I buy it again, prob not. Taste is important.

The taste is very bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried drinking with just water, tasted very bad and did not mix well. I added it to my protein shake (which has great taste), and I can feel the bitter taste of the BCAA. will not buy again.

Really Good. Would recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really Good. Would recommend!

1 2 3