Best Protein Bar - Hands Down!!

Posted by vitamins on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

OK, to start, Im not a big fan of protein bars, they are usually very chalky and just don't taste good at all. This Protein Bar from California Gold is truly the best, its only a 60 gram Bar, but its packed with wholesome good stuff!! High in Protein, 15grams, the Bar Ive been having is only 4, I would have to eat about 4 to get the protein of this bar, in that case, I would rather have a Big Mac!! hahaha!! I'm a Male, 46, I combine this bar with about 4 cooked Egg whites in the morning and a mixture of Coconut water and California Gold's CollagenUP, so far, this combination has helped me from grazing like a cow all day around the office!! I calculated that sometimes my grazing added to around 1500 empty calories, and adding breakfast, lunch and dinner, I was over 6K in calories in a day and there was no way I was burning that in a day, so you can imagine how my belly looks now!! Thank you for reading and wish me luck on my path to a healthier lifestyle...

Soft, chewy delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and chewy, very tasty, my new protein bar.

too soft and too sweet for my taste

Posted by Hong Kong Hibernian on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was intrigued by the lower amount of sugar and sodium than that found in my 'usual' protein bar (Promax LS), and so I bought a box. These bars are just not to my liking: they're too soft and they seem to have a strange sweetness to them that is a bit much for me.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me personally it is very hard to fond protein bar that isn't sweet like most of them but at the same time that can satisfy sugar cravings. This bar do it all) Not no mention it taste so GOOD! Highly recommend it to try!

Too sweet for me but taste good.

Posted by jeremy2013 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It`s delicious.But too sweet. If the vendor don`t add sugar to the bar, it will be better.

taste is mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the taste is mild. It is a great snack.

Teeange daughter loves these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got these for my daughter since she's on the go a lot - track practice, tennis, violin. She says they taste great. I'm just happy there are no bad chemicals, they're all natural.

Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These protien bars have a great peanut butter flavour and are soft in texture. They could do with more choc chips. The only reason I wouldn't buy them again is that they get me all blocked up. I suppose all the tapioca fibre doesn't agree with me- even though I drink plenty of water. It's a shame as I really like these bars and they do fill you up between meals.

Suggestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product received with slight melted condition due to the hot weather in Asia country. Suggest to wrap the products with proper form before sending out to customers.

tase no good