Does absolutely nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has no effect on the joints whatsoever. Total waste of money. I bought it when it was €19.01, now for some reason it costs €28.43! Madness. Save your money, don't buy these useless pills.

No more painful knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this Joint 101*, there is no pain in my knees! Great support product!!!

Great Quality -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with super value.. this pills helped my mom with her knee pains.. she take 2 capsules once with the main meal.. try to combine this with hyaluronic acid also here on iHerb for max benefits.. highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods, For more useful quality reviews and more Equal benefits.. Just Enter my page ( SUPER BEN ) green link.

100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Top quality product & very effective ingredient. I bought this product for my mom since she is having her knees. My mom was not able to bend her knees but now a days after using this product she felt an immediate effect & much flexibility than before. This a vegetarian product & so it is suitable for muslims who don’t eat animal product Gelatin. Great product & very competitive price. Highly recommended.

Perfect Joint healer in addition to grain free diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It help me to reduce inflammation in my knees, I include it with my grain, dairy, egg free diet. it helps..

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its needs time to show results

Joint