WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Received my order in a day and a half up to Canada. I am so impressed, and it takes a lot to impress me. My cat can't live without her Bonito flakes, and it was nice to buy such a nice big bag. Will do all my shopping for her here. Thank you i-Herb.

purrrfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cats love these. I have to give some everyday. My little just expects the treat now!

Fish caught in pacific ocean with radiation problem.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Radiation contamination.

Bonito Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 cats...one doesn't care about the bonito flakes at all. the other LOVES them and begs for them 4pm everyday (the time I set for his treat.) yes, they smell fishy....but so do the salmon treats I get. I will keep getting these for my Bonito Boy!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my cat love it very much

Dried Insanity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All three of my cats tend to be pretty picky about food and treats. Except that is, when the treats are from Cat-Man-Doo. I have all three (Bonita Flakes, Freeze Dried Salmon and Freeze Dried Chicken) CMD treats and all 3 cats go nearly insane when I open a container or rattle the bag. All 3 CMD treats are the only ones that all 3 cats simply love and will stop whatever they are doing and come running when I shake the container.

Cats' favorite snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All-time favorite cat snack

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cats love it!

My cat's absolute favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Her eyes literally light up when I showed her the package. She mewed when I was too slow to open it. Mewed even more when I finally served her. And it's gone in 60 seconds!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves it