what a great deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin which on rare occasions becomes super sensitive.This cream really helps.there's no additives,it is a little greasy so it goes a long way.Would order again,the price is great too!

good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used the cream about 1 month it is really good cream and make the face more beauty and soft . thank you

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great!

Love the smell and the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

- but I think it is too heavy for my face - I've got a few breakouts, which I don't have if I use the right products. What a pity because it was so delicious applying it - though it's quite heavy - because of the smell - it smells heavenly - sweet & natural tropic floral with herbs underneath. So I'm more than willing to use it on other parts of my body :-)

Good for mature skin

Posted by cyweng on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this in hope of clearing up my acne but it's too greasy for me. However, it works wonder for my mom who's in her late 50s. It locks the moisture in and has a great earthy smell so I will continue to purchase for her.

Good one natural ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good one. natural ingredients. A little pricey but overall a good product. Doesnt make my very oily skin more oily. The scent is a little annoying