from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on January 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Irish oatmeal. It smells like honey and summer wildflowers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to be a rolled out fan but once I discovered steel cut oats there was no turning back. Fantastic taste and texture, great roughage for your intestines. When I remember I soak them in water over night before cooking them. Once cooked I add a handful of organic frozen blue berries which defrost just from the heat of the cooked oats (that way nutrients are not lost from the blue berries), mix in a teaspoon of cinnamon, add a little hemp oil and stevia. A healthy way to start the day & they keep you full until lunch time. I like both these and the Arrowhead Mills steel cut oats, these are a finer texture and cost less and are not packed in plastic.

Posted by --Irka-- on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Поставила бы 10 звезд, если бы могла!!! Вкуснее в жизни не ела овсянки! Вечером перед сном кипячу с молоком, а утром варить всего пять минут тогда. Запах - обалденный - слетаются на кухню все домашние, даже те кто кашу раньше и не ел - Буду брать всегда!!! И Вам советую!!! \\\ Would place 10 stars if I could! Tastes better in my life did not eat oatmeal! In the evening before going to bed with milk boil, and cook in the morning just five minutes then. Smell - funky - flock to the kitchen all the household, even those who mess before, and did not eat - I will always take! And I advise you!

It's OVEN TOASTED steel cut oats.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

My main problem is the picture and description say nothing about the oats being OVEN TOASTED. They should update the photo to what the container looks like now, which says oven toasted on it. I want my oats raw, I'm going to cook them anyways, why have them cooked twice. The oats are good, the flavor is good, they are cut really fine like 1/8 or 1/6 the original size of the oats, which is a little small for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as the ones by Bob's Red Mill; very fine cut, but cooks quicker.

Love it....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my order of country choice oats. I have had them before and love the taste. I also received my order in a very timely manner. I would definitely order from iHerb.com again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

good, not as good as Bob's Red Mill for my taste. But definitely tasty.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on June 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great. It just seems too pricey for the size.

damaged goods arrived in my mail box

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

My items were damaged, the lids were open and oats had spill all over the box. Please refund/ resend the order

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

My little one has this for breakfast every single day and loves it. Because it’s steel cut, they do take a while to cook. Otherwise it’s great!

1 2 3