Creamy & Luscious

Posted by VitalityVee on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having tried multiple brands of almond butters (Artisana, Maranatha, Justins), the Dastony brand emerges to have the best quality. It is supremely smooth mouthfeel thanks to stone-grinding, thick, creamy and luscious. Unlike the aforementioned brands, it does not have almond flecks in it. Perfect for drizzling on top of anything, but really, best enjoyed straight out of the jar. Is worth paying the extra price for the quality.

Nice!...but why a plastic container for an organic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty! but what a pity to have a plastic container for organic food...

Flavor is Fantastic But Too Runny

Posted by AlmostAlice3 on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The flavor of this almond butter is wonderful I just wish it were thicker as it tends to be super sunny. And it's a bit pricey for the size of the jar...

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great tasting, creamy and smooth almond butter. The sprouted nuts form a light and easy to digest butter. My absolute favourite of all the tasted almond butters.

A new favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having tried a huge array of almond butters, this is definitely my favorite. Ridiculously smooth, no specks, and a true almond flavor without the marzipan undertone. It's a thinner consistency than any other I've tried, perfect for drizzling, with the additional benefits of being sprouted. Can't wait to try other spreads from the line. Yum!

Very wattery

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's very wattery and the taste is not so great also.

Super Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this butter. It is kind of oily in that it is very creamy and a bit runny, but that is the way I like it. It feels very good to my body, unlike other nut butters that cause digestive issues. A nice natural sweet and nutty flavor and my body gets a lift from all the live enzymes in it, because they haven't been killed off by eat like other butters. I rarely give even 4 stars to a product, so me giving this 5 stars says a LOT! ; )

great for making almond milk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i used this regularly for making almond milk. 2.5 tbsp with 2cups of water in a blender and you will get a great almond milk very quickly!

Delicious for someone who hates Almond !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hate almonds. But for me, this is delicious. Smooth, quite watery and of course it's healthy. I hate sweet nut butter like peanut butter that's overload with sugar & fats !!! I love this and Kevala brand. Kevala is thicker but very smooth and delicious too! I bought both whenever I reorder ! This 2 brands must try ! Kevala and Dastony.

love the texture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the creamy, smooth texture of this almond butter. It's a keeper!

1 2 3 4