OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cream is quite thick, which is ok for dry skin. My skin is very reactive and sensitive, so I went through all the ingredients to make sure there's no potential irritants. This cream didn't cause any breakouts or irritations, and that's good news. I like the tube packaging, it's much more hygienic than jars. However, I found it too thick for hot summer months, so I'd rather leave it for fall/winter.

Used only until I found a better iherb moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this a few times on iherb, not because it's a great moisturizer, but rather out of default/lack of better options. I like that it's decent ingredients and it's not as thick/heavy as some other brands (but still kind of thick/creamy for my preference). However, I found the perfect moisturizer (also on iherb)...physician's formula organic light tinted moisturizer w/ spf 15. you can see my review on that product where I compare it to this product. (Note: I also used Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal w/ SPF 15 and hated it. Way too thick/creamy. This Physician's Formula brand blows them away).

Does what it promises...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money and this cream does what it promises. Didn´t irritate my skin at all. Since my face is not that dry though this was too heavy and resulted in impurities. This is quite a thick cream. I used this on other dry or irritated areas instead where this worked well. I don´t love the smell, but then this is a fragrance free formula.

No está mal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No estuvo mal. No la volvería a comprar, pero no me disgustó del todo. Tampoco noté nada excepcional

smells like Hyssop

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i havent made up my mind yet, i dont use it much becouse of the smell, its a very wierd smell. other then that it feels more like a sunscrean then face cream but that was the reasone i bought it for, 15spf.

An OK day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream worked well enough for my dry, sensitive skin, and my skin looked better after the first couple of times using it. I won't give it a higher score because it doesn't really absorb into my skin that well, and it leaves it kinda oily-ish? Also whenever I started to sweat (even a little), my face would become really wet and uncomfortable (I haven't experienced this with other day creams).

So, so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can't decide if I like it or not. When it goes on it dries up fast, i think it's cuz of the aloe vera... i like to feel my skin get moisturized and it really doesn't give me that feel of soft skin :(

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

3/5

happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have looked for a day cream with spf for a really long time. I only give it three stars because of the smell and the feel of it. It feels a lot like a normal sunscreen. But still worth its' price!

Day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good texture, but do not like the smell.

1 2