Perfect product for dry skin

Posted by MyDewHerb on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mom, she has dry skin and was looking for a natural scent-less product. She is VERY pleased with this cream as it does not cause any irritation, has no scent and consists on natural ingredients. I recommend it very much, please the price is great as well.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good nourishing and moisturising. No any smell. White colour (I think it's because of SPF), but it is good on the skin. Not useless.

Nice Every Day Moisturizer without the harmful chemicals!

Posted by guerillamedicine on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It is my second tube. I got this because being so fair of skin, it is important to protect myself from the sun. I use this almost everyday, alone as a daytime moisturizer, underneath makeup, or underneath makeup primer if I'm using mineral makeup. I have very dry skin, and this helps, though I use other moisturizing products as well. If your skin is not very dry, this alone would be fine I think. It doesn't really smell like anything and doesn't irritate.

nourishing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

flauless

Good Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream, it is creamy and doesn't have a watery consistency like so many moisturizers. Great for dry skin and has the spf too, I will order it again when I run out.

Great for sensitive skin, and under make up

Posted by Siljel on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wear this every day. I love that it's free from parabens and other nastiness, as well as cruelty free. But not just that, it's great under makeup, has SPF 15, dries quickly into my skin and doesn't feel heavy. Long lasting.

Gentle Nourishing Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this a lot. Very good for my sensitive skin.

Very satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to put on and I like that it doesn't have any smells to it. Moisturizing but not greasy. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a bigger size...

Good for my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's got great consistency and and I love that it's fragrance free, but I thought it might help a bit on fine lines in the skin because of the argan oil in it. It didn't. My last day cream kind of gave a bit tighter skin