The best peanut spread out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite iherb purchase. It tastes amazing. I wish it didn't contain palm oil, though.

Ridiculously delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this jar less than a month ago and I am almost done with it! It is insanely delicious. The first time I took a spoonful, I have to be honest and say I wasn't a big fan, in fact, I didn't like it at all. I put it out of sight, out of mind for a few days, wanting to return to Skippy, until I had a hankering for a peanut butter and banana sandwich, and realized this was the only peanut butter I had available. I went with it anyway and lo and behold, I fell in love! The consistency is definitely smooth and creamy, but it's definitely not as "goopy" compared to Skippy. It may not seem sweet at first, especially for someone who grew up eating Skippy, but whenever I ate it with banana or raisins, it was perfect. The coconut taste is mild to medium, depending on who you ask, but I don't think it distracts from anything you would use it with. I believe I am officially a convert. I love peanut butter and this is just an awesome choice for those who are looking for a healthier alternative. I only wish it came in a gigantic tub, since I eat so much of it.

My FAVE peanut butter!

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love loveeeeeeeeeee this peanut butter and am so glad that iHerb stocks it so I can get it in Australia and stop hoarding tubs in my suitcase after trips to the US Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

good stuff!

Posted by caffeinated on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love everything coconut and everything peanut butter! The combination is genius but I prefer having PB with "actual" coconut (rather than coconut oil). I didn't pay attention to the ingredients before buying it. The taste and texture are good. So creamy. Smells good! I like that it contains agave instead of sugar, it's gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO. Gave it 4 stars because I'd like it to be more "coconutty". I don't think I'm going to buy it again, but I'm glad I got to try it!

Great texture, not sure on taste

Posted by hkhealthyliving on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There's a very clear coconut note to this. not sure it's as versatile or as delicious as the original Peanut Butter & Co spread, or the chocolate peanut butter spread also by PB & Co..

Can't Complain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this expecting more coconut flavor after reading the reviews. I'm a huge fan of coconut so it got my hopes up. It ended up just tasting like regular peanut butter. I was hoping for a nice peanut butter and coconut flavor, but instead it was just peanut butter. It wasn't bad peanut butter, which is why I gave it five stars. It was a very pleasant flavor and if I want a peanut butter in the future I will buy from Earth Balance. Overall, I'm disappointed it wasn't coconut flavored but it was a nice peanut butter nonetheless.

MY PRECIOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best of the best. I love it.

Oh So Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I lost interest in writing reviews for a long time but this PB is so good I had to leave a review. Not sure how texture would change when it gets cold but it's just perfectly creamy in room temperature. The scent when opening the jar was amazing and I ended up having PB for lunch.

nice taste but hard to spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice taste but hard to spread

Makes my smoothie perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Adding this on my smoothie makes it even more heavenly! Love how subtle yet satisfying the coconut on it!