Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fruits/veggies stay fresher much longer

This stuff REALLY works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a big problem with produce that gets contaminated with perfumes in the grocery store, from nearby displays of cosmetics and fragranced products, not to mention people's hands. Because of fragrance allergies, I often cannot eat the produce I've paid for. I've tried washing fruits with salt, soda, vinegar natural dish soaps, with little or no success. So I bought this product. I tried it out on my grocery delivery yesterday, on the apples, and the news is good. Removed wax: Yes Removed dirt: Yes Removed surface contaminants: Yes Removed perfume. YES. YES. YES. So I tried it on the lettuce, which usually needs most of the outer leaves removed. It was a booming success. Who knew? I am SO GLAD I bought this!

有用

Posted by ivykao on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

噴完靜置幾分鐘再用水清洗跟沒噴直接清洗是真的有差異,除了洗的比較乾淨,保質期也比較長

totally worth it

Posted by silverblue on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's easy to use, just need to spray it on and wash, and it really helps to clean fruits and vegetable. it helps to effectively remove the wax on fruits such as apples, grapes, and blueberry. it does not leave any smell or taste as well.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product and you have the best price!

GOOD STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

MY FRUIT AND VEGGIES TASTES MUCH BETTER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves the fruit and vegetables so clean and fresh

Vegetable Wash

Posted by Millee on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Spray fine mist. last really long. great value

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this veggie wash before, and one of the main reasons I keep coming back to it is that it does a great job of cleaning fruits and vegetables without leaving any aftertaste. It rinses off easily, taking the dirt with it. I highly recommend this product.

Value for Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so handy to wash fruits & veggies; not to mention this makes them clean and fresh and lasts longer.

1 2