What's even better than unsweetened coconut...?

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on July 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Reduced fat ones! Great for any diet, low carb, low calorie... even boost your fiber content and its SUPER AFFORDABLE. Grab this baby now!

Reduced Fat Coconut

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on January 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good and pronounced coconut flavor, it's hard to tell it's reduced fat when it's in a dish.

Repeat order for many times

Posted by TwinkleJapan on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite of whole time! 👍 Fresh m, no rancid taste, its great! I used it for curries, soup, bread and chutneys. Highly recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

amazing for a diet treat can't recommend them enough.

Very nice! Taste well!!! Perfect for cakes!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for baking!

Love the coconut!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on February 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love using this coconut for cooking and making macaroons. It's hard to find unsweetened coconut. Would like to see a larger bag. This is a great price compaired to the specialty health food stores.

Coconut Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love coconut anything! I add a tablespoon of this to my casein pudding before bed and it feels like I am eating bounty pudding!

Edward & Sons Organic Coconut; reduced fat/unsweetened

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic! I use it for baked and non-baked goods (homemade granola bars and in my Greek yogurt). It has a wonderful taste and texture and I feel better that its fat content is reduced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

i use this almost daily now! with baking, on top of my oatmeal or oriental cooking dishes that also require coconut milk. great product and it lasts a long time!

Excellent shredded coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for baking, very good texture and flavor, arrived very fresh, love the fact that it's organic and it's reduced fat. This is the only shredded coconut product we use.