They changed the ingredients as of Sept 2013

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Please note that when you order this now you will NOT get the box that is shown (new packaging) and it's a new formula "new improved taste" and the nutrition info posted here is no longer accurate. Among other things, each bar now has EIGHT grams of sugar---not five. if you care about this as I do, do not order. IHERB PLEASE UPDATE THE PACKAGING PHOTO AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, THE NUTRITION INFO!!! Fyi I just wrote to the company: I am very disappointed in your "improved" "coco loco" gluten free bars.I loved these as a snack. One of the reasons I chose them was that they had just 5 grams of sugar per bar as I eat a very low sugar diet. I will not eat a snack that has more than 4-5 grams of sugar in it. I just received an order of these (I sometimes buy at Whole Foods but sometimes order from iherb.com) and saw the new packaging. At first I thought it was just new packaging, but then I saw "new improved taste!' and checked the nutrition information. Lo and behold, each bar now has EIGHT grams of sugar. So that's how you "improved" the taste? Great. I liked these because they were LESS sweet and thus better for me too. I will be donating these bars to a food bank and no longer buying them. Very disappointed in your step backwards making these more sweet and sugary.

Loco...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would be loco to buy this again. To me it was dry, and didn't taste very good.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like theese, they're really sweet, so they satisfy my sweet tooth. However, there was a free S'more inside that contained palm oli and honey that I didn't know about when ordering. Just so you knoe when ordering, that the whole content may not be vegan.

Not too bad

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A bit dry, but a good alternative if you are gluten/dairy sensitive. I keep these on hand when I need a snack. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Takes away my chocolate craving alright! rich chocolate taste and a chewy texture. Buying these again asap :)

No thanks.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For me, these are far to dark. Tastes almost like cocoapowder that is held together by sugar. Dry, and not all that nice. But, I suspect that they would be really good crumbled over icecream, or dipped in coffee. I just don't do either with cakes.

Sugar!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feels like you chewing on sugar-pices.. Will not buy again

Weird Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is not as good as expected. Will not buy again.

Awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These taste terrible! I don't recommend them!

My daughter loves these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice small chocolate treat for in between meals. My daughter loves them after her sporting events!