Plesantly Surprised!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. Anyway, I added these mini size morsels(they are smaller than the average morsel)to the organic cookie mix that I purchased here also. They are sweet and satisfying. They were not melted. I could not taste the difference between these and regular morsels and I do have a sweet tooth!I added these to my granola, peanut butter and my cookie mix and even had some to satisfy cravings while trying to eat a little healthier. I will definitely be buying these again real soon! The possibilities with these are endless!

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. These are better than any other chocolate chips we've ever had AND they are allergen-free. YUM and double YUM.

Great Price on Dairy Free Chocolate Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price and super fast delivery. These are great in anything that calls for chocolate chips. The flavor is definitely different and the texture a bit dryer than regular chocolate chips, but for those of us with a dairy intolerance, these are wonderful!

Well, wow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These chocolate chips are great. And vegan, let's not forget about vegan. Will keep buying!

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product us very nice and great quality. I was very surprised considering its free from milk and many other things. Will buy again and recommend to anyone. I melt them and make my own chocolates with toasted coconut and toasted orange zest and with peanuts etc.

omg it's all gone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was like a tub of pringles, once I opened the bag i couldn't stop nibbling on these drops of yum. Have to grab another pack now to use for what I had planned in the first place haha

Kids couldn't believe it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nicest tasting dairy free, gluten free etc chocolate bits ever the kids were so impressed will be buying again. They hold together beautifully in cookies and brownies, melt great for mud cake ... The best....

No soy, no dairy

Posted by Katzenjammer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are great! I love the size and they don't have the yucky soy lecithin aftertaste that so often comes with chocolate chips.

Very delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thank you, I liked it very much! :)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

High quality chocolate! The mini chips are a great alternative to traditional chocolate baking chips. They are also great to eat right from the bag. I melt small amount of chocolate in microwave then dip fresh organic strawberries into liquid chocolate and place in frig for at least 15 minutes. Makes outstanding chocolate covered strawberries. Everyone thinks I spent hours preparing - when it is an easy delicious treat.