Very Yummy!

Posted by healthydoesit on February 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Such a great gingerbread flavor and super soft. Great for those with food sensitivities and for those without. Even the kids loved them. Will definitely buy again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Incredibly addicting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oh man... these delectable sweet treats are absolutely addicting. The perfect combination of sugar and spice, they're especially great with a cup of tea on a cold day. Vegan and no dairy are only added bonuses!

Simply The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better than all the rest. I breastfeed my sweet infant who is allergic to EVERYTHING. I'll tell you, the day these cookies came in the mail, I did indeed "Enjoy life". They paired perfectly with my homemade (dairy-free, egg free) morning Egg-nog latte that I had just finished making when he doorbell rang. I live in China do gluten-free, dairy-fre, eggless, nut-free foods are hard to come by. I've already put another box in my "cart" since I just finished the package yesterday. I do make my own, but the softness and small chewy ginger chunks make this the best store-bought cookie on the planet.

best ginger cookies i ve tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

For those who likes ginger, its definitely the cookies for u! The best part is that its not overly sweet at all! Definitely would repurchase!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are unbelievably soft and chewy. Do not buy them unless you have willpower of steel. Some of the best cookies I've ever had. VERY DANGEROUS TO HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps a bit too sweet, but they have a really nice spicy ginger flavour. Another great Enjoy Life product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its flavor of ginger and very mushy

Its delicious.

Posted by joeyckn on December 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is softly baked. And the gingerbread spice is yummy. I love that it is gluten and diary free. If it's cheaper I'd definitely repurchase more often.

Soft and Chewy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these soft-baked cookies but it might not be for everyone. My husband think it is too soft to be called cookies and that they are a little like muffins. Nevertheless, I love the taste and texture of these.

overly sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

ginger taste is quite good but it is too sweet for me.