Hydrogenated oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Please, notice this product contains hydrogenated oils. Aka trans fat, aka margarine. It is proven to be detremental for a human health, so my suggestion, opt for another brands.

Nuts Galore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fifty 50, Low Glycemic Peanut Butter tastes like something made on the spot, without synthetics, sugar, or added salt. It's very crunchy....full of peanuts. I find it very satisfying to eat with apples or celery or on its own. Check what you'd pay in a healthfood boutique for this quality peanut butter.

Awesome taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A definite reorder!

Something I was really looking for.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love myself some PB and I eat a spoon or two almost every day. This variety, however, suits my dietary goals much better and lifts the guilt off me, as usual supermarket PBs are sweetened and this one is not. It takes a bit of time to get used to the noticeably less sweet taste but it's all well worth it. Great product

Good peanut butter with a slightly milder taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a fine tasting peanut butter. The flavor is somewhat less strong than the famous brands. Perhaps it has less salt in it and that's what makes its taste somewhat milder. Good crunch. Doesn't harden in the refrigerator as much as the store-bought brands and the fat doesn't rise to the top when refrigerated.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got it and saw the sign on my bottle - Produced with genetic engineering. But on the website's picture there wasnt that sign. Please update your photo.

I eat this by the spoonful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really great snack!

Healthy peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not as salty as the normal brand I eat. But still taste good and it is much more healthy!

peanut better for healthy life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

fabulous texture. no added sugar, so not sweet as usual. I use this code MQZ-839

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good