Mushroom coffee

Posted by odereviews on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There’s other ingredients than coffee (Arabica coffee) & Lion’s Mane extract. Other ingredients are chaga extract and wild rhodiola. When it comes to coffee there’s more than taste to be reviewed. The scent is really nice, there’s a hint of forest and berries. Taste is fruity and a little bitter. I think this coffee fits perfectly for a winter season, and also outdoors. Longreen Corporations Reishi Mushroom coffee is still my favorite, but this comes pretty close. Although the prise is much much more higher per serving. I keep these for my special luxury premium coffee moments…If you are looking for something different to try out, you might want to check this coffee out.

ok

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the idea is nice. however, coffee tastes average and i cant say i felt any significant effects. not sure what to think...i heard of this from tim ferris

Love love love this lions mane coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells little funky, but tastes so yummy! The lion's mane, wild chaga, and wild rhodiola are the bomb. Plus the individually packed packets are so handy when you travel

It works, I should've bought more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't particularly like the taste (it tastes too much like instant coffee - because it is instant coffee), but I used it to make bulletproof coffee and it worked like magic. Pleasant increase in energy levels even with just 40mg of caffeine, clear thinking. I really want to re-order, but now it's sold out everywhere.

Great taste, not bitter, full flavoured

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty picky about my coffee and I really love the taste of this even though it's instant. I'm an espresso/dark roast drinker because I want my coffee to taste like something. This really does have a nice taste. It's just too expensive for me since I drink a lot of coffee.

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels so good with this coffee in the morning. A favorite from four sigmatic :)

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy my coffee and this has a double benefit. I feel my day starts and goes better, and I feel its because I think more clearly... :-)

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I discovered foursigmatic through The Model Health Show podcast and was super keen to try their stuff. Have not been let down, this is a great kick starter for my mornings! Looking forward to ordering this coffee again and trying more in their range. Highly recommend.

A Surprise Packet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and balance.

only the cultured have mushrooms in their coffee...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel super intelligent sipping on this. doesnt taste phenomenal, but it certainly acts as a nice alternative to muggle coffee in the mornin'