Mushroom coffee

Posted by odereviews on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There’s other ingredients than coffee (Arabica coffee) & Lion’s Mane extract. Other ingredients are chaga extract and wild rhodiola. When it comes to coffee there’s more than taste to be reviewed. The scent is really nice, there’s a hint of forest and berries. Taste is fruity and a little bitter. I think this coffee fits perfectly for a winter season, and also outdoors. Longreen Corporations Reishi Mushroom coffee is still my favorite, but this comes pretty close. Although the prise is much much more higher per serving. I keep these for my special luxury premium coffee moments…If you are looking for something different to try out, you might want to check this coffee out.

ok

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the idea is nice. however, coffee tastes average and i cant say i felt any significant effects. not sure what to think...i heard of this from tim ferris

Love love love this lions mane coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells little funky, but tastes so yummy! The lion's mane, wild chaga, and wild rhodiola are the bomb. Plus the individually packed packets are so handy when you travel

It works, I should've bought more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't particularly like the taste (it tastes too much like instant coffee - because it is instant coffee), but I used it to make bulletproof coffee and it worked like magic. Pleasant increase in energy levels even with just 40mg of caffeine, clear thinking. I really want to re-order, but now it's sold out everywhere.

Cheap coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like lowest, cheapest brand supermarket own brand coffee

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for a product to help with focus with a very.m busy day job. I first saw this product advertised by Tim Ferris and he highly recommended it and advised using only half a sachet to begin with. I started on half a sachet to no effect. The following day I used a full sachet and again I effect. In my opinion the product doesn't do what it proscribes to do and because if that I'm disappointed with my purchase and will not be purchasing a second batch.

V Delightful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice light taste

A Surprise Packet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and balance.

only the cultured have mushrooms in their coffee...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel super intelligent sipping on this. doesnt taste phenomenal, but it certainly acts as a nice alternative to muggle coffee in the mornin'

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for 2 weeks now. Great alternative to coffee, taste just like instant coffee despite a earthy mushroomy smell. Have been drinking it with Maca and Brain Octane Oil. Great product!