Pleasant enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have ordered the Mushroom Coffee Mix, and I would have to say that, although it is pleasant tasting enough, I would not order it again. I didn't feel any particularly beneficial effects, and prefer the taste of the coffee I usually drink.

Delicious for instant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I consider myself a bit of a coffee snob & would normally be totally against drinking instant coffee but I decided to try it for the immune boosting, anti inflammatory, and many other benefits of Cordyceps. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes with a little coconut milk & MCT oil blended together to make an instant version of BP coffee. As others have reported, this coffee doesn’t have the acidity that most coffee does & I can drink this without it affecting my acid reflux.

Excellent coffee, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this coffee - it's excellent for pre-meetings. Gives you the brain power and caffeine. Purchasing it for iherb saved me $$ too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this one, so far great more than expected.

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mushroom coffee is some of my favorite! It tastes great and the mushroom in it really helps to ease the caffeine highs & lows that can sometimes happen. I also love the single serve packages for traveling!

The best mushroom coffee product I've tried so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really smooth, but I love it with nut mylk as well. The Four Sigma mushroom extracts are a lot more potent than many other out there. I really try to avoid mycotoxins and this was the only product I've so far found that is tested against them

Average taste (and no noticeable difference in energy?)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like using this because it's has mushrooms in it, but I don't think that it provided additional energy or has an exceptional flavor. Just average all around.

An off taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have had several mushroom coffees, this one tastes a little burnt, and therefore a little harsh. I do like that each serving is individually wrapped. Makes it easy to throw in your purse. I give it 3 stars

Perkier than the Lion's Mane

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this better than the Lion's Mane for the "alertness factor". Same smooth flavour.

I Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like store-bought instant coffee. You don't taste or smell mushrooms. Gives you a semi-caffeine jolt but not harsh. I'm re ordering

1 2 3