Help

Pleasant enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have ordered the Mushroom Coffee Mix, and I would have to say that, although it is pleasant tasting enough, I would not order it again. I didn't feel any particularly beneficial effects, and prefer the taste of the coffee I usually drink.

Excellent coffee, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this coffee - it's excellent for pre-meetings. Gives you the brain power and caffeine. Purchasing it for iherb saved me $$ too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this one, so far great more than expected.

The best mushroom coffee product I've tried so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really smooth, but I love it with nut mylk as well. The Four Sigma mushroom extracts are a lot more potent than many other out there. I really try to avoid mycotoxins and this was the only product I've so far found that is tested against them

Average taste (and no noticeable difference in energy?)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like using this because it's has mushrooms in it, but I don't think that it provided additional energy or has an exceptional flavor. Just average all around.

An off taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have had several mushroom coffees, this one tastes a little burnt, and therefore a little harsh. I do like that each serving is individually wrapped. Makes it easy to throw in your purse. I give it 3 stars

Just lovely !

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not a coffee drinker but this is lovely and I have not experienced any bitterness or acidic . I have it in the morning with my breakfast. If I do not have it I do not get the jitters but I feel a nice energy from this. Will buy again. IHerb provided me with good customer service and fast delivery through DHL . Thanks!

Morning lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect thing before a hard workout/hard workday when you didn't manage to find time for sleep :) and tastes like coffee but a bit sweet one. And it's delicate for the stomach.

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mushroom coffee is some of my favorite! It tastes great and the mushroom in it really helps to ease the caffeine highs & lows that can sometimes happen. I also love the single serve packages for traveling!

Superfood!