Best salsa on iherb

Posted by Konnichiwa on February 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

This fresh tasting tomatillo, roasted Serrano chile salsa is my absolute favorite and a big hit with guests. I especially love the recipe on the label for the Tangy guacamole...just add avocado & cilantro....super simple but delivers a delicacy like taste that makes you crave more when you run out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been missing salsa verde, because I cannot seem to find tomatillos to make my own in Korea. This stuff really hit the spot!

Oh So Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have loved this salsa for years. I make my own roasted tomatillo salsa fresh with peppers from my garden too,and sometimes with my own home grown tomatillos. The thing is, I like this salsa as well as my own. This is bursting with flavor, and when you add a little fresh lime juice on top of this, WOW! Way to go chef Rick Bayless and iHerb. Thanks so much for this wonderful treat at a fantastic price!

I can't eat this salsa, it's much too sharp

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is almosf as liquid as ketchup, a kind of sickly green color, and incredibly sharp, not medium at all. I have always loved Amy's mild salsa, which is chunky and thick, just a little spicy, and tastes of tomatoes. Iherb, please sell Amy's Salsa!

Good salsa, good for mixing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

A bit spicier than I expected, but I like spicy. It’s a pretty good salsa but even better mixed with avocado. I tried to use it as an enchilada topper, it doesn’t bake well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been living overseas for three years now and it's hard to find good salsa. This is my favorite item on iHerb and I put it on everything that I can. Highly addictive! Perfect with blue corn tortilla chips. :)

Sooo good!

Posted by JustSarah on April 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I made some amazing pulled chicken with this salsa, though I had eaten a quarter of the jar with tortilla chips before I was done cooking! I highly recommend it--the flavor is great.

taste like jalapenos texan salsa

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

nothing mexican here, texan salsa, no spicy, taste like jalapenos more than tomatillos, a substitute of green salsa if you have no more choices.

Good brand and ingredients, too smoky/charred for my tastes

Posted by RodericRinehart on June 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't aware of the level of char to all this brand's salsa's. If you like that, you will love this one.

Medium still too hot for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yup, I'm a wimp. It's probably just right for most people. I wish there was a mild, because the taste is delicious but the lingering heat too much for me. I've been putting in a tiny bit into salsa fresca.

1 2 3 4