Fabulously Delicious and organic, and non-alcoholic ! ! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vanilla flavoring available ANYWHERE ! ! I can't believe someone else was disappointed with it because it did not cover up the disgusting smell of eggs!! It was not designed to be a cover up smell, but a delicious flavoring, which IT IS ! ! Eggs are actually so bad for you that the most up to date studies show that eating as little as one or two in a week (not a day, a week), statistically significantly increases your chances of death from multiple causes. The other reviewer should be looking for another recipe, not another vanilla flavoring. But back to the issue: yes, I highly recommend this, my wife (who is the best cook on planet Earth!!) and I both frequently use it in multiple different recipes, and I use it almost every day in a morning cherry chocolate smoothie that has spinach, walnuts, coconut, almonds, soy milk, coconut water, blueberries and cherries in it. And it is necessary, without it, everything tastes much different and blander and this product definitely has good flavor, if it's not used as a "coverup" for something else, but in it's own right. It is expensive, I definitely agree on that issue, but we've learned you have to pay top dollar to get the best stuff that is healthiest and and organic ! !

Only color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is very very expensive comparing to its effect . I used it so many times with no much effect on eggs smell The egg smell is very clear on cake and biscuits despite using this product. Does not deserve even one star

Too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this i while ago and wanted to to order it again, but the price has gone way up so i can no longer afford it without paying taxes, which is too bad.