It helped to clean my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got only 1 month taking the pills and my skin has improved. I suffer severe acne and have been fighting for my skin for ages. By now I will take a break and check if it was Detox Daily Liver Support that helped. After a couple of months will definitely re-order.

Canine Chronic Hepatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give this product to my dog who was diagnosed with Hepatitis in October of 2008. His liver enzymes were off the charts and are now in the normal range. I use this along with Vibrant Health Curcuminoids 95+, 250mg, a great combination!

Excellent Product -- Good Blend for Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of plain milk thistle to help with internal cleansing, especially after eating unfamiliar foods that are not part of my regular diet.

Great

Posted by opheart on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it for my friend, who has liver problems. After some months she reordered it. I think, it did the job for her.

Detox is a must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Detoxing the liver as part of my weight loss program, removing toxins etc. I feel good about taking these and feel that you can't go wrong with helping flush out the liver. This is an excellent brand

Excellent combination

Posted by katmakiah on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this for HCV for about 6 months. I feel great now. I take it along with other recommendations from "Herbs for Hep C and the Liver", and I like that it has so many of the herbs in it, without the Bupleurum, which has caused problems for some. Nice dark amber glass bottle too!

Great! Good for supporting liver after detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you've done a liver cleanse you should take this formula to maintain the results. Keeps the liver healthy and clean, I notice fat deposits are broken up when I take it.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My blood test clearly showed the results.

FutureBiotics Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most FutureBiotic products are great and this is no exception. I have found other detox which seem to have a greater effect; however, this is easy to take and gets the job done!!

Everyday help. For a tired liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this easy to take, one cap a day liver support. I notice the difference after a few days of missing my dose, I feel a lot better when keeping up a daily routine of taking this product with breakfast. Better engery and a clearer mind are the results I get form maintaining the regime