Great Price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please keep at this price. We have purchased many boxes from iherb.

best cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is definitely my go-to cereal. iherb offers it much cheaper than my local grocery store too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad to eat it again with a good price because It's not easy to get it in Japan, you know, other online stores costs me a lot of money to get import stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is so nice to be able to buy this same product for my grandchildren as it is the same one that I bought for my own children . I remember years ago ,it was one of the only non sugar whole grain cereals that children loved and it still has that appeal .We use it to make healthy trail mix or snacks as well as just eating it as is .

Recipe: Trail Mix

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can easily buy this at any grocery store but I'm often short on time at the grocery store. I like to make homemade TRAIL MIX by selecting random cereals, pretzels, banana chips, nuts/raisins, seasonings etc from iHerb. It's easier to shop online and receive a box of all the necessary items vs running around every isle at the grocery store. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

You know it. You love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

iHerb is the only way to get Cheerios in a lot of countries. If you need your Cheerio fix overseas, then you've come to the right place!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought couple of boxes for last two years. Taste is quite plain but kids love it!

My daughter loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves this! The gluten-free version is great for the entire family. Really filling with banana and fresh milk.

Cheerios

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Can't get better than cheerios 😊

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good size, and great taste for cereal. Savings from cost overseas.

1 2 3