Good Tasting Tea that Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this tea. It is mild and flavorful and not mediciney at all. Also it works. I drink at least 2 cups of this tea a day in addition to other supplements like NuHair, and noticed a good steady growth of new spiky hair. It is helping for sure. But, to get the best result, you must clean your hair follicles too. You do that by leaving the shampoo on your head for 10-15 min when you wash your hair, with a shower cap on. You do that once a week for 2 months, once in 2 weeks for 2 months, then once a month for 2 months, and rinse with cold water at the end every time you shampoo. After that, may be once a month if you want. It even works for men if the follicles are healthy enough. Good luck.

Herb Tea, Hair Regeneration

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really can't rate it, I haven't seen any change in my hair.

Taste soothing to me.

Posted by tsalach on August 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Agree with some of the reviewers here that this tea taste good. I do not know about the effectiveness yet since I just started this tea in Aug 2016. Am giving this tea 3 stars for it's taste.

Hair regeneration

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes nice enough but I didnt notice any change at all in my hair

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product

hyviä on

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very Satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with the quality, packaging and quick deliverance of my products ordered. Thank you, EE

Grows hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is helping my hair grow.