Really makes a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We moved to the UK 3 months ago and my son (18 months old) was ill all.the.time, he would recover, be well for a few days and then pick up the latest cough going around. I started giving him 5 drops of this twice a day (I know it's actually 3 times/day but I always forget) and he has not been ill since. One morning -the day after his playgroup with about 30 children and the germs going round and round - he had a runny nose. I gave him 5 drops three times that day and by the evening the runny nose was gone! I know with a lot of natural stuff you think "hhhm, might have been the stuff I have taken, might not have been, maybe I was just lucky". With this stuff you really notice a difference.

great for kids in daycare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

we are using this this winter for our 2 y/o granddaughter who goes to preschool with the mixing and matching of designer viruses in the germ pool. Last winter she was sick with chronic coughs, and regular fevers and intestinal bugs too. So far she is doing better with a combination of this product, vitamin D drops and elderberry syrup. She still coughs, but does not seem really ill and has only missed one day of school for illness so far this season. And best yet, the adults in her circle are not falling like flies to the viruses she brought home to us last winter.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product my daughter don't get sick like she used to MAY3281

Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Winter support for the little ones, the kids have no problems taking this. Will buy again.

Great stuff

Posted by junesam on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feed this to my 26 months old son as to build up his immunity. The taste seemed suits him, he will beg for it daily!

echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it will be the best echinacea to my doughter!

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got it in 2 weeks, no damage and seems working well for us. Thanks, Vita;y

Great product and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is an excellent way to stave off colds in children, and it tastes great too. Just a few drops in water daily when a cold is coming on, and the cold disappears. Wonderful for daycare children who are in an environment that is always assaulting their immune system.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kids love it and willingly come running. We use this whenever we are exposed to germs and it keeps us healthy

a good choice for immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, which the children like. I don't even mix it with water. Just give it to them on a spoon to prevent wasting and give water afterwards. I feel it reduces the severity of cough and cold, which I give them up to 5x/day when they are sick. When not sick, I give on & off... so far seems to be ok.