Really makes a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

We moved to the UK 3 months ago and my son (18 months old) was ill all.the.time, he would recover, be well for a few days and then pick up the latest cough going around. I started giving him 5 drops of this twice a day (I know it's actually 3 times/day but I always forget) and he has not been ill since. One morning -the day after his playgroup with about 30 children and the germs going round and round - he had a runny nose. I gave him 5 drops three times that day and by the evening the runny nose was gone! I know with a lot of natural stuff you think "hhhm, might have been the stuff I have taken, might not have been, maybe I was just lucky". With this stuff you really notice a difference.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product my daughter don't get sick like she used to MAY3281

Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Winter support for the little ones, the kids have no problems taking this. Will buy again.

Great product and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is an excellent way to stave off colds in children, and it tastes great too. Just a few drops in water daily when a cold is coming on, and the cold disappears. Wonderful for daycare children who are in an environment that is always assaulting their immune system.

My baby loves the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

But cannit add more since using just for week

Good for simplex herpse

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it. It reduce mouth sore for my kids

It helps a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

It helps a lot with the immunity and kids get sick less with it. And when they actually get sick it's not very bad.

great for kids in daycare

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

we are using this this winter for our 2 y/o granddaughter who goes to preschool with the mixing and matching of designer viruses in the germ pool. Last winter she was sick with chronic coughs, and regular fevers and intestinal bugs too. So far she is doing better with a combination of this product, vitamin D drops and elderberry syrup. She still coughs, but does not seem really ill and has only missed one day of school for illness so far this season. And best yet, the adults in her circle are not falling like flies to the viruses she brought home to us last winter.

Great stuff

Posted by junesam on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feed this to my 26 months old son as to build up his immunity. The taste seemed suits him, he will beg for it daily!

echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it will be the best echinacea to my doughter!

1 2