Help

Get a constant Big Discooount!!Click on the button (green link)

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This small think is great. Bee propolis is a miracle agent. It kills most viruses and bacteria. The taste doesn't hurt my mouth. It is tasty for us. And very helpful. If you think this review is helpful, press 'yes'. 🎁🎁 Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get

miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have no words (especially not in english) to describe how much I'm amazed with this spray. in last two years I've had sore (inflamed) throat 5-6 times ... one time was virus, another time was bacteria, than again virus, than again bacteria, high fever, whole week of horrible pain, strong antibiotics ... until I found this magic spray. now I use it every time when I feel first signs of sore throat. sometimes it works immediately but sometimes I get sore throat anyway but it heals quickly, usually within 24-36 hours and it's not nearly as bad as it was before I discovered this spray. taste is not so good but to be honest - I don't care.

Best throat spray ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It always works for me. The slightest indication of throat tightenng up -- 3 sprays and it is gone. Best throat spray ever!

this really works

Posted by happycustomer23 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

when a picky teenager will ask you to spray her throat when it's soar and red, it tells you it must work because this stuff is FAR from yummy but it is very effective. i am never out of stock!

Fever blisters/cold sores

Posted by cristal on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use this to clear up fever blisters/cold sores...great!

Great Throat Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works quickly, taste clears within a minute. Tried others this is the only one that has worked.

must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a decade. All of my family can't live without this. They once stopped producing this so I bought a similar product but it didn't work at all. This works very well when you use just after recognizing early signs of cold.

soothing indeed, for canker sores too

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well in my experience. Purchased for sore throat due to spring allergies, for which it was effective. However, I found it very effective in soothing canker sore pain as well. Actually, this is the best thing I have used for caner sore relief. Works great for me just prior to eating for a pain free dining experience. It does of course sting for the first few seconds, probably due to the alcohol content, but the relief comes quick after that. The herbs themselves are not very tasty, but certainly not too bad tasting. I find the relief lasts for a good while and possibly improves healing as well. I plan to buy more to have on hand.

BEST ever throat spray!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I you haven't tried this - DO! It is amazing how quickly it resolves soreness in the throat, whether it's an illness that's starting, or from too much useage of the voice - this is GREAT.

Great early defense!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our family of 6 swears by this- at the first sign of a tickle or scratchy throat- and it really does the trick. Especially nice at bedtime.

1 2 3