Too Dark!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read all the reviews before buying this product for the first time and I'm rally disappointed in the colour. My hairdresser said my hair is brown but this colour is dark brown/black as one reviewer already stated! It has covered my natural coppery highlights and I look like a witch! I'm now researching natural ways to strip hair colour! It's trial and error I guess. On positive note my greys are completely covered and my hair is very conditioned. Herbatint should call this Dark Brown and it would be helpful if iherb had a colour chart with these products!

would never try it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my mother's hair, she's not the one who has very sensitive skin, she is ok to most brand of haircolor product, but this first time we tried on this product, she said it was really uncomfortable when I put the cream on and she felt her head skin tingling. the color was ok and it last for about two or three month, but we would definitely not buying it again

Ruined my hair

Posted by cuckoo on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this haircolor gel after reading all those positive reviews and hoping it will not damage my hair as it is naturally sourced. Well, the only positive thing I can say — it does cover grey hair for about 2 weeks (I have no more than 5% of grey hair), and the hue looks quite natural for these 2 weeks. But this is totally useless as it RUINED MY HAIR IMMEDIATELY! I followed instructions carefully and used the conditioner afterwards. But when I washed it down I couldn't comb my hair, it turned into some hideous wig! And I have very short hair, 2-3 inches length. Can't imagine what could happen to a longer hair! This is first time this kind of thing happens to my hair, it never happened when I used over-the-counter dye or had my hair dyed at salon. So I had to use expensive hair restoring masks to improve the situation, and only now, after 2 months, I finally recovered my hair. Will never use it again.