Hands down a holy grail product

Posted by Aderyn on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I discovered about this product from the gel haircolor it came with. It left the hair feeling so amazing I went and bought 2 bottles. No joke, I spend a lot on my hair trying to find products that work. I have thick wavy hair but it suffers from the frizz. I don't dable with heat or hair styling so I'm always just looking out for good shampoo and conditioners that "work". I've tried so many brands from Kerastase to L'occitane and while the former does work, I always feel like my vanity is contributing to murder. Herbatint is vegan and cruelty free so it's a winner. Now it's a small bottle, but I think it's because you don't need to use much. It spreads really well and laeves the hair so silky smooth! Try it. This is one product I would recommend.

great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair was very dry and falling before I used Herbatint ,Royal cream conditioner. After few weeks of using this conditioner my hair felt softer and shinny. I recommend this product.

Moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Royal Cream conditioner is light but effectively softens the hair. Good for fine hair - not too heavy, and only a small amount of product is required.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice conditioner, nourish your hair, recommend to use it on end of hair only, not on scalp

fragrant and light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner keeps my hair and scalp silky smooth. The scent lasts for quite a while, about 2 days, depending on my sun exposure. It is so light and bares none of that chemical harsh scent. Good thing I ordered two bottles! I won a $50 Herbatint shopping spree but I had to pay about $25 for duties and taxes (I am in Davao City, Philippines). Worth the money, IMO. Thanks, Herbatint and iHerb!

Love the naturalness of this product

Posted by Ann23Maree on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my hair looking healthy, glossy and youthful

Soft and healthy looking hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The conditioner was wonderful, I used it before and knew what I was buying. I looked for this specific product after using it in the hair colour kit. The only thing I was not happy with was that I had to pay an additional $20 for shipping in order to be able to pick up my order.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great conditioner, makes my hair feel wonderful. I'm fighting scalp eczema and the clearing shampoos I use tend to dry my hair out. This is a lifesaver!

Good stuff

Posted by firecat77 on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good conditioner and smells great!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it can keep the color on my hair

1 2