Hands down a holy grail product

Posted by Aderyn on January 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I discovered about this product from the gel haircolor it came with. It left the hair feeling so amazing I went and bought 2 bottles. No joke, I spend a lot on my hair trying to find products that work. I have thick wavy hair but it suffers from the frizz. I don't dable with heat or hair styling so I'm always just looking out for good shampoo and conditioners that "work". I've tried so many brands from Kerastase to L'occitane and while the former does work, I always feel like my vanity is contributing to murder. Herbatint is vegan and cruelty free so it's a winner. Now it's a small bottle, but I think it's because you don't need to use much. It spreads really well and laeves the hair so silky smooth! Try it. This is one product I would recommend.

great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair was very dry and falling before I used Herbatint ,Royal cream conditioner. After few weeks of using this conditioner my hair felt softer and shinny. I recommend this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Royal Cream conditioner is light but effectively softens the hair. Good for fine hair - not too heavy, and only a small amount of product is required.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice conditioner, nourish your hair, recommend to use it on end of hair only, not on scalp

fragrant and light

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner keeps my hair and scalp silky smooth. The scent lasts for quite a while, about 2 days, depending on my sun exposure. It is so light and bares none of that chemical harsh scent. Good thing I ordered two bottles! I won a $50 Herbatint shopping spree but I had to pay about $25 for duties and taxes (I am in Davao City, Philippines). Worth the money, IMO. Thanks, Herbatint and iHerb!

Love the naturalness of this product

Posted by Ann23Maree on May 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my hair looking healthy, glossy and youthful

Soft and healthy looking hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

The conditioner was wonderful, I used it before and knew what I was buying. I looked for this specific product after using it in the hair colour kit. The only thing I was not happy with was that I had to pay an additional $20 for shipping in order to be able to pick up my order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

bought it for my mother and she loves it!

greatest conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use there hairdyes and always wished for the conditioner to come in separate bottles, so now I got one and its the best conditioner I have ever tried. Super rich, creates smooth and silky hair, smells good and doesn't leave the hair greasy.

Silk hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much for this product. I am so much delighted with the hair colors of this company. And I am happy to use natural conditioner to treat my colored hair. Hair looks and feels marvelous.

1 2 3