Gorgeous

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice spray bottle too. Watch out for products that say rose water but are really synthetic. This one is the real deal but some others are not! (I'm looking at you 'Home Health' brand!) This one is lovely and can be used in cooking, and for all sorts of household or personal care tasks. I especially like to spray it on my face when I feel a bit bleurgh or nauseous...it helps a tiny bit. It feels refreshing and smells nice. Spraying the synthetic one on your face is awful btw, and it tastes like bitter chemical perfume on your lips - very unpleasant. You have to go wash it off your lips right away. This spray also works well as a skin toner. Love this product and I have a bottle of it in every room!

Excellent Product for Internal & External Use

Posted by priyanka on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i keep one bottle of this rosewater in the bathroom and one in the kitchen. It's great as a toner but can also be used right in the eyes when inflammation is a problem; it can also clear mild cases of conjunctivitis, though for severe cases a silver hydrosol would be necessary. Since it's pesticide-free, I love using this rosewater to jazz up drinks. i add it to watermelon juice in the summer and warm almond milk/cardamom/cinnamon in the winter for an indian-inspired delicacy. Fantastic multi-purpose product!

Великолепный

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Использую как тоник после умывания просто распыляя его, кожа на лице смягчается. Запах - как эфирное масло дамасской розы, остаётся на лице надолго. Буду брать ещё + другие запахи. Use as a tonic after washing simply spraying it, the skin on the face softened. The smell of - the essential oil of Damascus roses, remains on the face for a long time. I will take more + other smells.

Faint fragrance moisturizes without tackiness

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't really like the smell of roses but this has hardly any scent at all, so it works out well. I can only smell it if I spritz up my nostrils and whatever little scent there is fades away within seconds. I have MCS and yet I don't react to this like I do the EO.This is a plastic bottle. This feels very nice as a moisturizing toner. I have dry/oily skin at the same time and this leaves skin feeling moist yet not tacky unlike most toners. I have no idea what hydro-essential oils are and google is no help. I'm a bit worried about the deep pink color (which looks way too bright to be natural) as I'd expect an hydrosol to be clear but if this had chemicals I would react at first whiff. I think HP is a trustworthy company. Now if someone would explain what hydro-essential oils are and whether they're obtained with chemical solvents...?

Such a great fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My face feels super soft after I spray it a few times with this, doesn’t leave it greasy at all which is a plus for me👍🏼

Smells heavenly!

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Raise your vibration with a spray or two. High quality and love everything by Heritage. iHerb delivery and service is the best, too.

Must Have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in the smaller bottle previous and my skin loves it! It helps to keep my skin hydrated and makes it look healthier. I live in a humid country so this rose petal spray does help balance my skin condition. When I'm at work the aircon dries my skin out while in out in the heat my skin drinks it. Purchasing a bigger bottle this time round. What I love most about it is that it's rose water. Simple but effective!

ok but not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells rose, but not "WOW" Not very hydrating.

It smells very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a tonic for my skin. I can not say about the results yet, but I feel like Thumbelina in the rose petals)

The product is not pink, just the bottle

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this with some skepticism, since it didn't look very natural in the pink bottle. Much to my relief, the bottle is colored pink, but the product is clear, as it should be, and smells just like it should. Used this as an additive to homemade aftershave. Works well.