Another staple for my natural beauty routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

So, I read about all the goodness of this product here and I can't wait to receive mine. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and am so in love with it! This product is SUPERB and I'll tell you why. Current & Previous Skin Concerns I recently started switching out the range of my skincare with a renowned natural skincare brand from Australia as prices are so steep (from when I started using it) I don’t see its worth. I have sensitive combination-skin and currently have some pimple scars on my face. Due to lifestyle changes, I’m turning into a bit of a vegan. I’m also seeking and gravitating towards natural remedies for my food and skincare needs. Price Reasonably priced and what I love most is, it uses natural ingredients, vegan and free from chemicals or paraben. Packaging Not the best looking but who cares. I care more of its content and it’s a trusted heritage brand. Efficacy I’ve been using it as a face moisturiser, face mist and mask. 1. As face moisturizer: I pour it onto facial cotton and I feel it absorbs quicker and better into my skin leaving it soft, refreshed but hydrated. 2. As face mist: It makes my face oilier as it sits on the surface of my skin without absorbing properly into my skin (I suspect this differs from the climate you’re at). 3. As face mask: Perfect! It leaves my skin soft, supple and plump with moisture. It does make my skin appear clearer as rose has anti-inflammation properties. Scent When I started using it, I felt the scent was a little too overwhelming but it didn’t take long before I start loving it. I think there’s something calming and relaxing about the scent. It reminds me of my previous geranium-scented products without having to burn a hole in my bank account which actually works too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product as a toner. It smells like fresh roses, and really do the job. After using, skin is soft and smooth.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

i purchase this product for my skin and i like it!!

Rose water and glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been very impressed with this product. It has done everything for my daughters skin that, I was told it would. Thank you for providing this product at a reasonable price, and with such quick shipping. I will return to buy this and more from your company.

Omg! This smells so good!!

Posted by elenamyers on August 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

After washing face I use this and wow it's super soothing. I also love the smell. I I will be re-ordering this.:)

Great skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Skin feels soft and not greasy

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Heritage Products, Rosewater & Glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

Je suis - Heritage Products, Rosewater & Glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing formula. Holistic as well. In only a week the roughness i felt on my face has improved.

I love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is mixed between a floral and musk stick (Australian candy) smell. It also is very good at cleaning the skin and removing makeup.

1 2