Help

good!

Posted by marianF on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a skin toner, after cleansing.It doesn't offer the pore-tightening effect of witch hazel toners , which I've been using for a long time, but is equally refreshing and much more gentle with the skin.I have kind of dehydrated skin and witch hazel was a bit drying.Good purchase, will buy again.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells great. good value. nice to use

Great all round product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Put it in a spray bottle for makeup setting or just a refreshing spritz during the day. Gentle perfume and lovely product. My third bottle, will continue to purchase

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i do not get an irritation from this unlike other rose waters. scent is good

Great for skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product, I use it on my face, body and hair. Makes them feel really soft and hydrated. The scent isn't strong, which is a plus in my book.

very natural smell and good Rosewater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very natural smell and good Rosewater. Will buy again

Lovely subtle scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have dry sensitive skin, I can't use moisturizers or anything else on my face as it causes me to break out. I've been using this rose water for over a month now, it's light and has a subtle scent of roses. My skin absorbs it quickly which is great! No break outs and my skin feels a lot softer. The bottle looks like it would last 2 month if used twice a day. I'm going to have to buy these in bulk next time :)

Not a fan.

Posted by ElanGee on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using rosewater but this one is just too strong. I am trying to see if I can mix it with something else to weaken it. I won't buy it again.

This is the best toner I have ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It keeps my skin soft and moist

Lovely Refreshing Rosewater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have made my own Rosewater and Glycerin for years and have always used this brand. I even love looking at the pink color through the light of a window. If is very refreshing and smells wonderful. I can also use it as is on your face as a toner. The simpler a cosmetic is the nicer it feels when used. And you can't beat the price.