Help

Great ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with jojoba oil and aloe vera gel to make eye make-up remover. It works great!

Using for Astigmatism and Dry Eye

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yes! Astigmatism. I had lasik years ago and ever since have good vision but mild astigmatism that is very annoying. I use a pair of spec for night driving that corrects it but during the day, especially in large space, like a mall or rail station, it drives me crazy! Vision not as clear as it could be. I had Lasik so I don't want to have to wear glasses full time again just for that and I'm not too keen about having a "touch up" as my eye doc suggested, once was enough. I have used every single kind of drop to help with my dry eye (which makes the astigmatism worse) and nothing has helped. Desperate one day, i searched around the Internet for a 'natural cure for astigmatism.’ Rose water (pure..no additives and quality like this brand) kept coming up/ Ayurvedic medicine has used it for years and others apparently know about it as well. so I am trying it. One week so far and my eyes do feel much better, not quite as dry. Clear vision right after drops but still too soon too tell if it is a real cure. Its worth a shot to me as I believe in natural healing since it has been around alot longer than chemical/surgical healing. 2 drops each eye (stings a little but afterwards ahhhh!) a few times a day, as often as I using regular drops, does the trick. Search for yourself by entering "Astigmatism Rosewater" in your search engine. Most say to use lime juice with it but I am just using the rosewater.

Heavenly Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is THE only toner I use. I spray it on, let it dry naturally and then apply my moisturizer. It has a tiny bit of moisture from the minute undetectable oil of the petals and smells wonderful. So gentle it never burns or irritates my eyes. In the hot summer months, I refrigerate it.

Lovely and fragrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months and it feels great on my skin and hair. I use it before and after I apply makeup and it feels just great. It helps my hair feel soft and fragrant.

Refreshing!

Posted by Rosiee on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Even though i live in th country famous for it's amazing roses i can't find a rose water that comes anywhere near the great, refreshing feeling this one leaves... The fact it doesn't have alcohol in it makes it not irritating the eye if it end up on the eyebal. Very good!

Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tend to over-strain my eyes, either at the computer or reading books. A few drops of rose water sprayed into the eyes really relaxes them. Works better than a lot of eye drops I have tried earlier. The quality is excellent, but the nozzle system could have been smoother.

Excellent and Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started using this rose water about 7 years ago. It is absolutely wonderful. The scent is exquisite! I use it as a hair conditioner, a base for bath oil (w/essential oil of sandlewood - fantastic!), in my diffuser, home made cosmetics and as a body spritz. This rose hydrosol does not have chemicals (herbicides/pesticides) in it, and the company was founded by the Edger Cayce foundation and this product is one of Mr. Cayce's standard remedy components. Can't say enough good things about this product.

Heavenly Roses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this rose spray, I keep one bottle next to my bed to spritz myself when I wake up + I have a bottle at work to help relieve stress and beat the heat. Highly recommend this- my boyfriend even likes being sprayed...

NO Alcohol, NO additives,No Irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only toner I use on my sensitive skin which ocassionaly has a rosacea episode. I just spray it directly on my face after washing, so benign it doesn't sting your eyes, and let it dry naturally. In the summer I put it in the fridge and it serves to cool me as it closes my pores. Great product!

Very Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use rosewater as a daily moisturizer for my hair and it's fantastic. Leaves my hair very moisturized, soft and smelling lovely