It had turned and smells off

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Heritage Rose Water has been a skin softening agent I have used for years. All from iHerb but always got the 4oz. I bought this in error, though the special price was great. I just opened it: no rose scent whatsoever, it just smells very off, even though shipped in cool weather and took less than 24hrs to arrive and my place is air-conditioned night and day, all year long. Note that it had no shrink wrap, unlike the 4oz! But iHerb had kindly put it in a baggy with a metal twisty tie. Surprised to see so many bad reviews for it! Maybe a different plant makes the 8oz? I won't repurchase this size.

Horrible!! DO Not Buy this!! It's not worthy for a penny!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am royal buyer to iherb, but recently I am disappointed with their product. Thyer's tonners got contagious with some nasty white dust inside of bottles and in this time, this bottle arrive with wet saggy package with awful smells!! Because we order from overseas, complicated refund policy or refund, iherb doen't seem to care about it!! 싸이어 토너 저번에 구입했을때는 콧물같은 쓰레기 같은것이 둥둥 떠다니더니, 이제 이번건은 병이 완전 찌그러지고 냄새나고!! 아이허브 왜 이런거죠? 점점더 상품구매가 꺼려져요... 물건이 너무 더러워요!!

awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave to my staff girl after open it, it's too smelly, I suggest you to buy Alteya Organics Rose water. It's the best rosewater i've ever used

Useless bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The spray of the bottle does not work! It's awful. Every time I press the liquid dripping down. I do not use the product due to this and will not buy it again.

just water

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used rose water from Morocco, and this is nothing like the Moroccan one. The smell is very weak and doesn't last more than a few seconds. It's just water.

Just water

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not dislike this product but I just don't see the point of using/buying it again. The smell lasts no more than a few minutes. I sprayed on my bed but still didn't last. Just wondering why everyone likes it. What is so special about it??

i havent received the item

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

i havent received the item

item didn't arrive

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

i didn't get the product

Not for face

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It didnt suit me

냄새가 싸구려 방향제 장미향

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

이걸 왜샀지....냄새 좋다기에 샀는데.. 장미향이 이러케 구린건 처음봄... 근데 잘 나지도 않음 누르는것도 잘 안눌러짐.. 왜 인기 있는지 모를...