Good smell, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells truly rosy, I used it as a toner/body spray. The smell doesn't last long, but it hydrates the skin a little bit.

Smells Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product smells really nice, but the scent does not stay with me for very long.But I like the fact that it is natural, thats worth a lot to me...

Heavenly scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great item! Smells like a rose garden and tastes like one, too (it says it is food grade)!

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very good product, but the price could be better!

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it on myself, and to refresh clothing/my workspace. I'd buy it agina.

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nice and natural smelling rosewater mist, that sprays evenly. I bought in as a facial spray in hope for some moister, but since its moistly water it can be a bit drying on the face. For a rosewater facial spray I recommend Reviva Labs Rosewater Facial Spray. Just avoid getting it on your lips since it has a bitter taste:-)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, nice spray head.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like how the atomizer spray the product very evenly. My only complain about the packaging is that the sticker label covers the bottle completely, so I cannot see clearly how much product is left in the bottle.

Nice rose water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very nice. I use to spray it on my face and hair. Feel very refreshing. The price was cheaper comparing purchase in local. Thanks Iherb for the good offer.

My skin Loves It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I made a rose water toner using this as my main ingredient. I added chamomile, lavender, witch hazel, aloe vera, and glycerin along with it. Helps keep my skin toned and hydrated.