Good smell, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells truly rosy, I used it as a toner/body spray. The smell doesn't last long, but it hydrates the skin a little bit.

Smells Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product smells really nice, but the scent does not stay with me for very long.But I like the fact that it is natural, thats worth a lot to me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very refreshing and light, great to use as a skin toner before applying makeup, and also after applying makeup to set it in place.

Heavenly scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great item! Smells like a rose garden and tastes like one, too (it says it is food grade)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nice and natural smelling rosewater mist, that sprays evenly. I bought in as a facial spray in hope for some moister, but since its moistly water it can be a bit drying on the face. For a rosewater facial spray I recommend Reviva Labs Rosewater Facial Spray. Just avoid getting it on your lips since it has a bitter taste:-)

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very good product, but the price could be better!

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it on myself, and to refresh clothing/my workspace. I'd buy it agina.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, nice spray head.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like how the atomizer spray the product very evenly. My only complain about the packaging is that the sticker label covers the bottle completely, so I cannot see clearly how much product is left in the bottle.

Nice rose water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very nice. I use to spray it on my face and hair. Feel very refreshing. The price was cheaper comparing purchase in local. Thanks Iherb for the good offer.