NO LONGER MADE with NATURAL VITAMIN E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Misleading photo and description indicate that this is made with "natural vitamin e" but when I received it the ingredients list on the bottle is not the same as the one on the bottle pictured; it clearly says "Vitamin E" now and the bottle has removed the former fine print (which is still visible in the picture above) which said this oil does NOT contain synthetics. This means they are now using synthetic vitamin e which is harmful - please do your research. IHERB, please update the photo and item description. This was a waste of my money.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was shopping around for a good quality almond oil & this is the best I found for the price. I am very impressed with this product. Almond oil is very good for the skin. I mix 1/2 tsp almond oil & 1/2 tsp pure aloe Vera. I use this as a night time face and eye cream.. I use virgin organic coconut oil for a daytime cream. I have spent lots of money for high priced products to use on my skin & now I realize all natural is the way to go. I save lots of money & my skin looks great.

Efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use to clean my makeup with this oil. It is a good value for the price!

Hobe Labs, Naturals, Sweet Almond Oil, 4 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my daughters bath to moisturise her skin and help prevent eczema it really helps and is much better than the neutrogena and palmers body oils. Is also great for removing eye makeup. Great service from iherb as always

Real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it in winter to moisture my skin. work great. not sticky. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great for hair!

Posted by elinorlind on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this oil on my hair for a while now. My ends are dry and damaged so I apply a few drops on my hand and run it through my hair. It prevents my hair from tangling and makes it shiny.

Multi functional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have mainly used this as a carrier oil for two essential oil mixes applied to my face. I have not had any skin breakouts; but I am post menopausal, yet still have a blemish from time to time. This absorbs readily and does not resurface in the heat to run into my eyes. I have also used this on my skin and hair. Great every way I have used.

normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i think is a good almond oil, but nothing special about it, just a normal oil

Glød !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tar noen dråper av dette (og bittelitt fuktighetskrem) før leggetid, ser amazing ut neste morgen. Hadde egentlig ganske tørr hud, men dette har holdt den myk i hele vinter!

Aceite de almendras dulces.

Posted by Ampareix on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excelente aceite extraído en frío para conservar todas las propiedades del fruto. Mejor que el de Now Solutions y de precio son parecidos.

1 2