Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Misleading photo and description indicate that this is made with "natural vitamin e" but when I received it the ingredients list on the bottle is not the same as the one on the bottle pictured; it clearly says "Vitamin E" now and the bottle has removed the former fine print (which is still visible in the picture above) which said this oil does NOT contain synthetics. This means they are now using synthetic vitamin e which is harmful - please do your research. IHERB, please update the photo and item description. This was a waste of my money.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was shopping around for a good quality almond oil & this is the best I found for the price. I am very impressed with this product. Almond oil is very good for the skin. I mix 1/2 tsp almond oil & 1/2 tsp pure aloe Vera. I use this as a night time face and eye cream.. I use virgin organic coconut oil for a daytime cream. I have spent lots of money for high priced products to use on my skin & now I realize all natural is the way to go. I save lots of money & my skin looks great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use to clean my makeup with this oil. It is a good value for the price!

Hobe Labs, Naturals, Sweet Almond Oil, 4 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my daughters bath to moisturise her skin and help prevent eczema it really helps and is much better than the neutrogena and palmers body oils. Is also great for removing eye makeup. Great service from iherb as always

Real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it in winter to moisture my skin. work great. not sticky. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great for hair!

Posted by elinorlind on January 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this oil on my hair for a while now. My ends are dry and damaged so I apply a few drops on my hand and run it through my hair. It prevents my hair from tangling and makes it shiny.

Multi functional

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have mainly used this as a carrier oil for two essential oil mixes applied to my face. I have not had any skin breakouts; but I am post menopausal, yet still have a blemish from time to time. This absorbs readily and does not resurface in the heat to run into my eyes. I have also used this on my skin and hair. Great every way I have used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

i think is a good almond oil, but nothing special about it, just a normal oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought 5 sweet almond oil. This was the first one in the use. I did not like package, but now i am in love with quality. It really moistures skin, without smell, easy to use bottle.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good quality almond oil!

1 2 3