My, Grandma, what a big scent you have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this would be a nice water & essential oil solution like Heritage Product's flower waters. Instead, it smells like old lady perfume.

smell not acceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smell not acceptable

Glorious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Beatifully cooling with a perfect scent of roses.

Great Pick Me Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used it on vacation where it was humid. Great to use right out of the shower, esp on the face, before bed. Love the scent, too. Not too overpowering.

Home Health, Rose Water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It does smell a bit 'old lady' like when you first spray it on. I don't really care for the smell of it so I think I will use it on my dog.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of roses, and this definitely possesses that attribute. I used this on my skin and some in my hair. And it's just fabulous. It made my skin smoother. And for my hair, it provides amazing scent. Great product!

Pleasant smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the rose flavour, it's natural and not fake! Thank you, the price is not high!

Great to have on hand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this as a facial toner 2x a day. I began seeing smoother, clearer skin in 2 days, and I'm pretty sure it was from this product. I also like to spray a little on my wet hair after I come out of the shower. When my curls start to get droopy at the end of the day, I spritz them with this, and it seems to give them a pick-me-up. The only thing I don't like about this product is the grandma-smell. It's definitely tolerable, but it's something I personally wish could be altered.

Homeopathic Sent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I finally found some where I can order this. This smells like a real bouquet of roses!

Doesn't smell rose at all...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of Heritage Products' Rose Water, but it was out-of-stock, so I bought this product instead. If you use it, you will find that it doesn't smell rose at all, even though it calls itself "Rose Water". It smells like old ladies perfume.

1 2 3