Good for you and your coffee and beauty products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because of it not being bleached. I do use it for my flower water production. Soakind milled flower petal powder (camomille, rose, thyme)in distilled water for 24 hours, then filtering it with this filter and using as face spray for summer refreshment.

Environmentally Friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these. I feel like I am in someway giving back to the environment while boosting my morning!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the second package of these filters I have bought, and I would recommend them. I love the fact that they are not bleached. I try my best to eliminate harmful chemicals where possible. I don't even keep bleach in my home as the fumes alone can be toxic even with the top on tight.

Brown is good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Brown coffee filters are unbleached paper, so are much healthier. They also make brewed coffee taste much better. I have used brown coffee filters for years and years.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Often the white coffee filters are bleached, and I am sure it leaches into your coffee! It's nice to know that these filters do not contain anything harmful.

Best choice in coffee filters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. Makes excellent coffee. The best part of buying these from iherb is that they have no odors picked up from shampoos and laundry products sold in the supermarket. This is not true of even the Melitta filters.

If You Care Coffee Filters are GREAT Unbleached Filters! Environmentally Friendly Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is nice to know that If you care unbleached coffee filters won't affect the taste of your coffee, but using them will have a positive effect on our environment. Appreciate that these 100% unbleached filters are an environmentally friendly product.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unbleached, excellent quality. Does not change the flavor of the coffee. I will continue to buy these.

Good filters.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since discovering these unbleached coffee filters we noticed our beverages taste much better. We appreciate the fact that we can limit the toxins we put into our bodies by using these filters. We use one size for our coffee maker and another size for brewing tea.

1 2