Posted by Scottishdave on April 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

My herbalist friend tells me that Tienchi ginseng is primarily used to promote blood flow, stop bleeding and reduce pain. It is usually used as medicinal herb, although it does have adaptogenic properties, not as potent as 'real" panax ginseng. Hope that was useful.

Great for Energy, safe for kidneys

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has CKD IV and notoginseng was recommended for energy. It works great... I have to remind him to slow down.

This ginseng

Posted by Romero on September 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

This ginseng is quite different from others, you don't feel rush, or energy, but instead you feel relax, calm. Great for sleep or meditate. I'm using for blood circulation and it works! no more cold hands.

Simply The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

There is no substitute fo Imeprial Elixir Tienchi Ginseng. For quite a while it was off the market, and couldn't be found snywhere on the internet. I tried many other brands, but the quality was no where near Tienci. The best of the rest however is, Natural Factors C. A. Meyer Panax Ginseng Extract, but again, a distant second to Tienchi.

Rise up Hemoglobin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ordered by a Cinese Doctor to rise up Hemoglobin

charles l.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

i herb's price and shipping were good deal and timely.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really great product - worked amazingly well for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although it said that is balanced between yin and yang, but my impression if it is more Yin. Anyhow, it's a potent ginseng!

Great product. Fast to see results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking the product for a few days, I feel more energetic. Also, I can do exercise for loner time. I have better recovery after exercise. I have introduced this to many friends to try out this product. They have great results too.

I feel good!!