Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this did nothing for me! in fact the opposite happened. i am currently suffering from middle sleep insomnia and have tried these supplements on three separate occasions, and in all three times i suffered enhanced sleep disturbance. in fairness it may the melatonin component as the same thing happens when i take it (no matter what dosage, 1/2mg, 2, 5 or 10mg) perhaps i've built up a sensitivity? anyway for whatever reason this definitely does not work for me!

Not even the slightest sleepy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had high hopes for a good might sleep. Maybe will work for you.

Sleep Optimiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have just finished a bottle of Sleep optimiser. It didn't really help much improving my sleep. I didn't get any sleepiness after 30mins to 1 hour. It makes me groggy and fuzzy the next day.

*********i say no to this product*********

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many different sleeping aid ,patches and pills , this particular combination was the worst of all, i went through headache and hang over after all, only one night was enough for me , i wish i could return this right away, stay away please*********************

very dry mouth. and more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pee a lot with this. Can drink over 500ml through the night of water. Wake up dizzy. The day After i stopped it and I went back to normal. It's not good for sleep either.

With silicon dioxide (nanoparticles)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Contains silicon dioxide which are nanoparticles