Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with my TMG. I'm using it for depression and it has definitely improved my mood and mental clarity--the effects for me were immediate. It makes sleeping more difficult--so I take literally the smallest amount you can imagine--just a pinch. I tried SAM-e in the past and didn't like the enteric coating--seems like this has the same effect and I like it much better because it's about a tenth of the price, there's no enteric coating, and I can tailor my dose to my needs.

Jarrow Formula, TMG Crystals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For the most part, Happy with product. Though at times the crystals are clumped together, and I have not been receiving the plastic scoop in the product. This makes taking the product difficult.

Some side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An entire scoop is too stimulating so I mix it with water and drink it in smaller doses. Also, this seems to be causing diarrhea (I normally have chronic constipation). Seems to help moods though and supposed to be good for detoxification so I will keep taking at least until I finish the bottle.

Reasonable alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this power/crystal tmg for about 2 years now, and it seems to be an adequate substitute for those days(often) when I don't actually eat beets or some other tmg rich source. Ray

Crystals are easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Comes with a small scoop for simple mixing. Need to take with B vitamins for the TMG benefits.

It's fine

Posted by LioraRecommends on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's fine. Used a lot of brands, powder and crystals, all no difference. This is the best bargain though!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will be purchasing again.

great~