Very good!

Posted by happydays on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is so good!!! love it. Have ordered more of this and other spicepaste from Kitchens of India.

카레에서 커리로 바꾸다.

Posted by ienvyou on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

그동안 달달한 카레만 먹다가 인도느낌 물씬나는 커리를 먹으니 좋네요.버터들어간게 좀더 부드럽고, 향신료 냄새도 덜하네요. 팬에 버터 두르고 닭고기랑 채소 볶다가 우유나 물 넣고 커리넣으면 끝. 약간 커리가 적다싶으면 커리가루 추가해도 되네요.^^

Ugh SALTY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

WAAAAYYYYYY too salty. Won't buy again. No doubt the salt is the bad kind; white sugar's and flour's cheap, evil cousin.

Delicious, authentic taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This curry was yummy, the best homemade sauce I've tasted in a few years

Not bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is not bad for those who time to time want to cook something inndian and spicy. But for real gourmands of indian kitchen the taste is poor. When I am cooking by myself without this ready blend I get the more rich taste and flavor.

Amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This curry is anazing this my first time to try curry and I will eat it again

YUMMY CURRY ♥ Click on my username for helpful tips & reviews! ♥

Posted by VivaVita on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is really tasty! It has a slight spicy kick to it. I've eaten all kinds of authentic Asian food and this doesn't disappoint, considering that it comes in a packet. Tastes good with meat and added potatoes with bread to dip as well. It is also really fuss free and easy to prepare and is nice with or without adding butter. ======================================================================================================= If you like my review, please click ‘Yes’ below the review. Thank you!

Delicious!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the nicest butter chicken mixes I've used and it's very easy - just add butter and water, and cream if desired at the end. It's spicy without being overly hot, and the flavour is "almost" as good as my favourite Indian restaurant. Good price too.

The price has doubled!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great curry, but I won't be buying anymore--it was less than two bucks, but now it's nearly four. I recommend you find a lower price alternative elsewhere, or order the ingredients here to make your own.

Will purchase more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy, taste good, price is cheap.. Will purchase more for stock!